We've moved!

The forum you are currently seeing is our old forum which we keep around for an archive! It has plenty of amazing memories here, and we would like to keep them around. We have a new site where stuff continues to this day, so have no fear!

Name:   Password:

Switch to text?, Y/N?
Switch to text?
Yes [ 11 ]  [91.67%]
No [ 1 ]  [8.33%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Posted on Oct 21 2011, 11:11 PM

So due to lots of 'fuck my computer/recorder', I'm wondering if anybody would be cool with this becoming a text fed.

I'll sim it in DOR and then write it up in here. This will also make things possibly a bit more interesting because I get to write up how the match goes.

I'll be able to have things done much faster, and I'll have the first show by Halloween, if it's cool with you.

I'll have to also go over this with Girly and Oderick, but this is just your thoughts.
Super Blizzard
Posted on Oct 21 2011, 11:21 PM

Text feds are the best feds, mostly because of the unique booking possibilities.
Posted on Oct 23 2011, 07:33 PM

I'm alright with it, this is suppose to be a garbage deathmatch fed, and this gives us more possibilities for writing out hilarious botches, and bumps.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0708 seconds | Archive